Gift Card Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know that my Gift Card is not a SCAM?
You can ONLY purchase Hunter Valley Gardens Gift Cards online at huntervalleygardens.com.au. If you think you've been scammed please ask for more information at the Service Desk, phone the ATO on 1800 008 540 or visit www.scamwatch.gov.au.
Can I customise the Gift Card image or message on it?
Yes, you can add a personalised message or video to a Gift Card.
Can I customise the amount for a Gift Card?
Yes, we offer an option to define a custom amount between $50 and $350.
Can I apply a discount to the purchase of a Gift Card?
No, we do not offer any discounts on Gift Cards.
How can I access the Gift Card that hasn’t been received?
If your card does not arrive within a few minutes by email, then first check your junk mail folder. If you still cannot locate your Gift Card contact our bookings team via our website. www.huntervalleygardens.com.au/bookings/
Can I purchase or change the digital card for a physical Gift Card?
No, Hunter Valley Gardens does not provide physical Gift Cards.
How do I get a list of transactions made with my Gift Card?
You cannot see the transactions you have made with a Gift Card, but you can check the remaining amount on your Gift Card. See check the balance on my Gift Card.
Can I return or refund a Gift Card?
Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded.
Is there anything I can’t use for the Gift Card?
Independent food vendors operating during event periods will NOT be able to redeem Hunter Valley Gardens Gift Cards.
What is the date of delivery?
The date of delivery is the starting date a gift card is valid, NOT when the card is purchased. Eg. If you purchased a gift card for your mother’s birthday in 3 weeks, you can then nominate a delivery date of her birthday for the gift card. This would then be the date the Gift Card becomes valid.
When will a Gift Card expire?
Gift cards expire 3 years after the date of DELIVERY.
Where can I purchase the Gift Card?
Gift cards can only be purchased online at hvg.com.au
What if I want to purchase something that costs more than the value on my Gift Card?
If you wish to purchase a product with a value higher than the remaining credit on your Gift Card, you can pay the remaining amount with cash or your credit card.
How can I check the balance on my Gift Card?
You can check the remaining balance on your gift card by clicking on the ‘View gift card’ link on your Gift Card email. This will take you to a webpage with the remaining value of your gift card.
Book at Harrigan's
Book at éléments bar & dining.
Contact our Groups team.
Contact our Weddings team.
Christmas Lights Spectacular 2020
Would you like to see both day and evening sessions?
Guests wishing to visit both in the day and evening sessions can receive special rates by contacting our bookings team.
Wedding Fair Map 2020
COVID-19 Special Venue Restrictions
At Hunter Valley Gardens the health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority. We wish to reassure everyone that we follow strict health and safety regulations and are adopting the recommendations of the NSW Government.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- As per Government COVID guidelines, Hunter Valley Gardens must adhere to capacity restrictions. Please don’t bring additional guests that do not have a pre-purchased ticket, we don’t like disappointing anyone by not allowing them entry.
- Sanitiser stations will be available at entry points, rides and at various points throughout the Gardens.
- All guests, including children with free under 3 passes must have a valid ticket.
As the situation keeps evolving we will update our terms and conditions in line with the advice provided by the NSW Government.
Thank you for your patience at this time.
Register your details to download our signup form
Contact our retail tenancy team
Hunter Valley Gardens has been temporarily closed.
For the latest news and details on our re-opening, please register here.
Easy Weddings Certificate of Excellence
Hunter Valley Gardens is a COVID safe venue and the below conditions apply to all guests:
- HVG is open to all guests in line with NSW Government guidelines.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required at entry.
- Guests will be required to sign in via a QR code prior to entry.
Hunter Valley Gardens will be operating as per the NSW Government guidelines, for information about all the guidelines visit the Service NSW website click here.
How to redeem your Dine & Discover voucher
- Using either your Service NSW app or voucher confirmation email, enter the Voucher Code provided along with your name, email address and voucher type you are redeeming
- Click ‘Redeem my Voucher’
- A confirmation message will appear, once you approve we will redeem your voucher and you agree that Hunter Valley Gardens cannot refund the voucher amount for any reason.
- You will then receive a confirmation message and email with your unique single-use discount code to use on your ticket order with Hunter Valley Gardens
- Enter your unique discount code to the ‘Apply discount code’ on the details page of our online checkout. Only one discount code can be used per order.
11am – Harrigan’s Hunter Valley
Chef’s selection of canapes
12 noon – Harrigan’s Hunter Valley
Pumpkin and speck tortelloni served with pine nut, red grape, crisp sage, and beurre noisette
1pm – Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens
Confit duck Maryland served with celeriac remoulade, broccolini, and orange reduction
2pm – Hunter Valley Gardens
Passionfruit tart served with popcorn praline and whipped vanilla ricotta
10:30 am Koi feeding – Oriental pagoda
12:00 pm Rose talk – Rose Garden Pavilion
1:45 pm Mosaic/Moongate – start at Garsy, centre of Mosaic Garden.
10:30 am Rose pavilion
2 pm Rose pavilion