At Hunter Valley Gardens we endeavour to provide exhibits that complement the vegetation in our Gardens. Hunter Valley Gardens has water features that are not fenced including moats, waterways and elevated walkways that can be dangerous. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times while visiting the Gardens.
It is an express condition of your entry and your participation in the activities conducted by Hunter Valley Gardens that you do hereby, for yourself, your heirs, executors, assigns and next-of-kin and each of them release, waive and discharge Hunter Valley Gardens, its officers, directors, agents and employees of and from all liability, claims or demands for all injuries, losses, damages of any kind or nature to your person or property or to that of any minor under your supervision, while on the property of Hunter Valley Gardens.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Lost, damaged and stolen tickets may be replaced, upon proof of purchase.
- No filming or photography for commercial purposes to be carried out in the Gardens without prior written consent from Hunter Valley Gardens.
- Drones are not permitted for use on the Hunter Valley Gardens property without prior written consent from Hunter Valley Gardens.
- We do not offer refunds due to adverse weather conditions or any areas of the Gardens being closed for maintenance, special events or for any other reason.
- No picnicking.
- No BYO food or beverages.
- While visiting the Gardens you may be filmed or photographed for marketing purposes, if you wish for this not to occur please notify a staff member.
- No pets. Registered guide dogs and companion dogs are allowed into the Gardens with their owners.
- Documentation for these animals is required prior to entry.
- No skateboards/rollerblades/skates/scooters/pushbikes.
- Hunter Valley Gardens uses CCTV surveillance monitoring.
Hunter Valley Gardens reserves the right to refuse entry to any person who does not comply with the conditions of entry. Management reserves the right to refuse entry and eject persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol, who are disorderly, or engage in inappropriate behaviour, vandalism or evade admission. Management reserves the right to inspect any bags, clothing and other items at all entry points or within the gardens at any time. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to patrons carrying a prohibited item. Persons 15 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while in Hunter Valley Gardens.