Friday 29th March – Monday 1st April 2024
The Easter Bunny is coming to Hunter Valley Gardens, bringing fun for the whole family!
Join us for a weekend of fun, including Easter activities and our spectacular rides*.
Every child will receive an Easter chocolate at the completion of the Giant Easter Hunt. Plus, there’s also a Golden
Egg Hunt to win a Family Annual Pass!
Giant Easter Egg Hunt
Children can participate in the Giant Easter Egg Hunt and search for thousands of brightly coloured plastic eggs around the Brumbies and Frog Pond area.
Every child receives an Easter chocolate at the completion of the hunt.
Friday 29th, Saturday 30th & Sunday 31st March.
10am Junior Egg Hunt – children under 6yrs only
12pm All ages Egg Hunt – 15 yrs and under
2pm All ages Egg Hunt – 15 yrs and under
Each child receives entry to one egg hunt session.
Enjoy a full day of fun with the whole family.
Enjoy our amazing rides!
Adding an extra element of fun, our rides operate during the Easter long weekend (Friday 29th March - Monday 1st April) from 10am-2pm. Tickets are $6 per ride, or you can purchase a bonus 6 ticket pass for $30. Ride tickets can be purchased at the rides booth located in the event area. Height and age restrictions apply. Last ride at 1:45pm.
Book now to avoid disappointment.
If you are visiting Easter Weekend with a group, we offer excellent rates for social groups, schools, after-school care and more. To be eligible for these rates you must book in advance with our Groups Department. A minimum of 12 adults for private family groups and conditions apply for groups under the age of 16 years.
Admission charges apply. Program subject to change. Terms and conditions of entry apply. *Rides are user pay, height restrictions apply. Some activities may not open in adverse weather conditions or unscheduled maintenance.
Book at Harrigan's
Book at éléments bar & dining.
Contact our Groups team.
Contact our Weddings team.
Christmas Lights Spectacular 2020
Would you like to see both day and evening sessions?
Guests wishing to visit both in the day and evening sessions can receive special rates by contacting our bookings team.
Wedding Fair Map 2020
COVID-19 Special Venue Restrictions
At Hunter Valley Gardens the health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority. We wish to reassure everyone that we follow strict health and safety regulations and are adopting the recommendations of the NSW Government.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- As per Government COVID guidelines, Hunter Valley Gardens must adhere to capacity restrictions. Please don’t bring additional guests that do not have a pre-purchased ticket, we don’t like disappointing anyone by not allowing them entry.
- Sanitiser stations will be available at entry points, rides and at various points throughout the Gardens.
- All guests, including children with free under 3 passes must have a valid ticket.
As the situation keeps evolving we will update our terms and conditions in line with the advice provided by the NSW Government.
Thank you for your patience at this time.
Register your details to download our signup form
Contact our retail tenancy team
Hunter Valley Gardens has been temporarily closed.
For the latest news and details on our re-opening, please register here.
Easy Weddings Certificate of Excellence
Hunter Valley Gardens is a COVID safe venue and the below conditions apply to all guests:
- HVG is open to all guests in line with NSW Government guidelines.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required at entry.
- Guests will be required to sign in via a QR code prior to entry.
Hunter Valley Gardens will be operating as per the NSW Government guidelines, for information about all the guidelines visit the Service NSW website click here.
How to redeem your Dine & Discover voucher
- Using either your Service NSW app or voucher confirmation email, enter the Voucher Code provided along with your name, email address and voucher type you are redeeming
- Click ‘Redeem my Voucher’
- A confirmation message will appear, once you approve we will redeem your voucher and you agree that Hunter Valley Gardens cannot refund the voucher amount for any reason.
- You will then receive a confirmation message and email with your unique single-use discount code to use on your ticket order with Hunter Valley Gardens
- Enter your unique discount code to the ‘Apply discount code’ on the details page of our online checkout. Only one discount code can be used per order.
11am – Harrigan’s Hunter Valley
Chef’s selection of canapes
12 noon – Harrigan’s Hunter Valley
Pumpkin and speck tortelloni served with pine nut, red grape, crisp sage, and beurre noisette
1pm – Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens
Confit duck Maryland served with celeriac remoulade, broccolini, and orange reduction
2pm – Hunter Valley Gardens
Passionfruit tart served with popcorn praline and whipped vanilla ricotta
10:30 am Koi feeding – Oriental pagoda
11:00 am History of the Gardens – Amphitheatre
12:00 pm Rose talk – Rose Garden Pavilion
1:45 pm Mosaic/Moongate – start at Garsy, centre of Mosaic Garden.
10:30 am Rose pavilion
2 pm Rose pavilion